Andi has been drawing henna tattoos & face painting since 2009. She started her business at farmer’s markets in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. From there she booked an extensive list of festivals in the Los Angeles area, primarily in Long Beach. She has been a contractor for agents & artists serving major corporations, movie studios and celebrities in Los Angeles & Orange County for a decade.
She attended the Face and Body Art International Convention (FABAIC) in Florida in 2014, as well as HennaCon in Newbury Park, CA in 2018 & 2019. There she received her certification as a Natural Henna Artist by International Certificate of Natural Henna Artists (ICNHA).
Andi enjoys drawing & painting imaginations at parties & events primarily in Ventura County, Santa Barbara & Malibu. She lives in Ojai, CA.
SPECIAL THANKS: Merritt Zalon
Each batch of henna is hand mixed by Andi before it is applied to your skin. Henna paste is an all natural plant based mixture made with care from the powdered leaves of the Persian shrub Lawsonia inermis (henna plant), essential oil, lemon juice and sugar.
Our face paints are water based and cosmetic. We only use cosmetic glitter. Brands include, but are not limited to, Wolfe FX, Mehron, Ben Nye, Fusion, Global, Silly Farm, Superstar, and Mama Clown.
Face paint applications may be removed with soap & water. Stains left by dark colors (blue & black) face paint, may be easily removed with makeup remover or cold cream.
Festivals & Public Events
- Ojai Community Farmer’s Market (Thursdays – Ongoing)
- Pepperdine Waves Homecoming Baseball Game (2022)
- Ojai Certified Farmer’s Market (Valentine’s Market, 2022)
- Cali Mercado Holiday Market in Camarillo (2022)
- Malibu Colony Halloween Block Party (2022)
- Santa Monica Pier Dia de los Muertos Celebration (2022)
- Prancer’s Pumpkin Patch (2022 – Selected Dates)
- Seaside Oddities Expo (2022)
- Aloha Beach Festival, Ventura (2022)
- Seaside Highland Games in Ventura (2017, 2022)
- Pacific Pride Festival, Santa Barbara (2022)
- Ventura County Pride Festival (2022)
- Ventura Music Festival (2022)
- Malibu Chili Cook-Off (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Topanga Days (2018, 2019)
- Our Lady of Malibu Fall Festival (2018)
- Ojai Montessori School “A Day in the Country”
- (2017, 2018)
- Ventura Marathon Beach Party (2017)
- Who Let the Dogs Out? 5K in Ventura (2017)
- McGrath Street Pumpkin Patch in Ventura (2014)
- Long Beach BBQ Bonanza (2013, 2014)
- Sunset Beach Art Festival in Huntington Beach (2013, 2014)
- Dia De Los Muertos Festival in San Pedro (2012)
- Las Damas Masquerade Ball in Sunset Beach/Huntington Beach (2012)
- Sunset Beach Farmers Market in Huntington Beach (Spring & Summer 2011)
- Orange County BBQ Bonanza in Fountain Valley (2011)
- Long Beach Oktoberfest (2010)
- Alpine Village Oktoberfest in Torrance (2010)
- Richmond Street Fair, El Segundo (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
- Long Beach Original Lobster Festival (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
- Long Beach Crawfish Festival (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Alamitos Heights Neighborhood Picnic in Long Beach (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Victoria Gardens Festival of the Arts in Rancho Cucamonga (2010)
- Wagon Wheel Country Music Festival in Temecula (2009)
- Culver City Annual Fireworks Show (2009)